In the 39 years I’ve been alive, here’s what I’ve learned:
- I’ve learned that everything I’ve learned can and should be unlearned.
- I am equally a teacher and student.
- Every day I wake up is another day to learn something new.
- Drinking soda for 30+ years wasn’t the best decision I’ve made for my health and because of this I’ve been soda free for almost 7 months.
- My creativity comes and goes and that’s okay.
- I owe much of how I live my life to my grandmother, my Dad, my wife, kids and countless others; too many to list. I am what I am because of those who helped shape me. Family is everything.
- Pop rocks are still a guilty pleasure.
- Video games are a form of escapism, that remains true, but to me they can be beautiful, immersive experiences.
Repeat Step 1.
October 16th, 2019